طيف الشباب العربي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كلمات اغنية Disturbia

Death Eater
    Death Eater

كلمات اغنية Disturbia  2ex5xk10

الجنس : ذكر
    العمر العمر : 33
    التقييم التقييم : 10
    عدد المساهمات عدد المساهمات : 1148
    تاريخ التسجيل : 14/07/2009
    مزاجي مزاجي : أتصفح
    الدولة : سوريا

كلمات اغنية Disturbia  Empty كلمات اغنية Disturbia

مُساهمة من طرف Death Eater 31.08.12 1:16

What's wrong with me?Why do I feel like this?I'm going crazy now
    No more gas, in the red, can't even get it startedNothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about itOn my life, on my head, don't wanna think about itFeels like I'm going insane, yeah
    It's a thief in the night to come and grab youIt can creep up inside you and consume youA disease of the mind, it can control youIt's too close for comfort
    Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonderAin’t gon’ play nice, watch out you might just go underBetter think twice, your train of thought will be alteredSo if you must falter be wise
    Your mind’s in disturbia, it's like the darkness is lightDisturbia, am I scaring you tonight?Disturbia, ain’t used to what you likeDisturbia, disturbia
    Faded pictures on the wall, it's like they talking to meDisconnecting on calls, the phone don’t even ringI gotta get out or figure this sh** outIt's too close for comfort, oh
    It's a thief in the night to come and grab youIt can creep up inside you and consume youA disease of the mind it can control youI feel like a monster, oh
    Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonderAin’t gon’ play nice, watch out you might just go underBetter think twice, your train of thought will be alteredSo if you must falter be wise
    Your mind’s in disturbia, it's like the darkness is lightDisturbia, am I scaring you tonight?Disturbia, ain't used to what you likeDisturbia, disturbia, disturbia
    Release me from this curse I'm inTrying to maintain but I'm strugglingIf you can't go-o-oI think I'm gonna ah, ah, ah, ah
    Disturbia, it's like the darkness is lightDisturbia, am I scaring you tonight?Disturbia, ain't used to what you likeDisturbia, disturbia

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 19.03.24 8:06